White Feather
If you plan on posting, Register. It helps the community grow. And the larger the community grows, the better the community and the forum itself gets.
White Feather
If you plan on posting, Register. It helps the community grow. And the larger the community grows, the better the community and the forum itself gets.
White Feather
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the White Feather Forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Keywords
Latest topics
» Sadly, An End for now.
Did Someone Say Yaoi?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 7:22 pm by Mono The Elderish

» Team Interrobang.
Did Someone Say Yaoi?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 3:30 pm by Mono The Elderish

» Do things. Or Batman will find you.
Did Someone Say Yaoi?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:32 pm by Miss.Owl

» Podcast 3) 4/25/2012
Did Someone Say Yaoi?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:39 pm by Mono The Elderish

» Graphic novel discussion list.
Did Someone Say Yaoi?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:31 pm by Mono The Elderish

» CELLLLLLLLLLLLLT!
Did Someone Say Yaoi?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:15 pm by CelticaNoir

» The Fire Thread
Did Someone Say Yaoi?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 12:58 am by iEuphoria

» WF Arma platoon
Did Someone Say Yaoi?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 11:27 pm by Mono The Elderish

» Team Interrobang [!?]
Did Someone Say Yaoi?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 5:36 pm by Mono The Elderish

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

free forum

free forum

Did Someone Say Yaoi?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PrinceLelouch
PrinceLelouch

Did Someone Say Yaoi?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did Someone Say Yaoi?    Did Someone Say Yaoi?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:34 am

LELOUCH AND CIEL ARE MY LIFE. OH GOD. THAT'S ALL I AM CAPABLE OF SAYING~ ;D And Aido is very adorable.

Just surrender to the yaoi. All of it. I have a close friend who loves Lavi (he's her most favourite character ever) and she also adores Allen because Todd voices him in the dubbed version. So she's all for that pairing. Wink

I came out a long time ago. God am I glad I did. ^.^; I embrace it now.
Back to top Go down
CelticaNoir
CelticaNoir

PostSubject: Re: Did Someone Say Yaoi?    Did Someone Say Yaoi?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:09 pm

I embrace England plus all other male countries now.

//shot.

Back to top Go down
ScarlettFire
Respected Member
Respected Member
ScarlettFire

PostSubject: Re: Did Someone Say Yaoi?    Did Someone Say Yaoi?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:15 pm

About time you admit to being a Yaoi fangirl, Triplet~ Hehehe.

Also, PrinceLelouch; did you manage to read my stuff yet? Just wondering, because DS has a new chapter. I'm so freaking busy. *makes more notes to read stuff*

Oh, aren't I a little devil, Triplet? You joined the dark side~ Ahaha
Back to top Go down
http://callofcuruwen.webs.com/
CelticaNoir
CelticaNoir

PostSubject: Re: Did Someone Say Yaoi?    Did Someone Say Yaoi?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:57 pm

YES. I officially blame you for coercing me over to the dark side. Razz Ohwell, more cookies for me. *noms all the cookies*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did Someone Say Yaoi?    Did Someone Say Yaoi?  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did Someone Say Yaoi?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
White Feather  :: General Discussion :: Anime-
Jump to: